- 1 small head of cabbage, thinly sliced (About 10 cups)
- 35g chopped scallions
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 122g of plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, scallions, and carrots.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix together the garlic, vinegar, yogurt, and mustard.
- Toss dressing over the cabbage mixture and combine well. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy.
Nutrients per 187g : Calories: 48; Total Fat: 0.3g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Carbohydrate: 9.6g; Dietary Fiber: 3.1; Sugars: 6.2g; Protein: 3.2