Vitamin B6 20mg x 60 tablets (Food State)
Wise Owl’s ‘Food State’ Vitamin B6 supplement uses a natural carrier to help give optimal absorption & utilisation of the nutrients. It also contains amino acids that assist with the proper absorption of the supplement.
Vitamin B6 may help with:
- Tiredness & fatigue
- Nervous system
- Healthy red blood cells
- Immune system
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Protein & glycogen metabolism
- Hormonal activity
- Regulation of body fluids
Suggested dose is 1 tablet daily, so this is a 2 months’ supply.
The Benefits of B6
Vitamin B6 is a one of the most versatile vitamins and it is involved in more bodily functions than almost any of the other nutrients in the body.
Made using whole food nutrients, Wise Owl's 'Food State' Vitamin B6 supplement uses a natural carrier to help give optimal absorption & utilisation of the nutrients. It also contains amino acids that assist with the proper absorption of the supplement.
Wise Owl Vitamin B6 has been formulated to help to reduce tiredness & fatigue, support the nervous system, support psychological function, promote healthy red blood formulation, support the immune system & regulate hormonal activity.
Vitamin B6 may help with:
Tiredness & fatigue
Healthy red blood cells
Protein & glycogen metabolism
Regulation of body fluids
1 tablet taken daily should give you 2 months' supply. Click below to read more about how our Vitamin B6 supplement works & how it may help you...
- Vitamin B6 contributes an important role in the functioning of the immune and nervous systems due to its production of red cells and the cells of the immune system.
- It contributes to the regulation of body fluids through maintaining balances of sodium and potassium.
- The need for vitamin B6 increases during pregnancy and lactation.
- Food State vitamin B6 and that found in foods is in the form of Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate, the bioactive and enzymatically converted form of B6.
- This supplement comprises a food base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’ a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to helps give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients.
- This Food State supplement comprises 20mg of Pyridoxal (Vitamin B6) per tablet.
- Normal function of the immune system.
- Regulation of hormonal activity.
- Formation of normal red blood cells.
- Contribution to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Normal function of the nervous system.
- Contribution to normal cysteine synthesis.
- Contribution to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Contribution to normal psychological functions.
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Recommended Intake: One tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: Long term intakes of more than 10mg of B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Non GMO & Free From:
- live yeast
- added sugars
- colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Product Ingredients: Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing vitamin B6; magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide; tablet coating: vegetable cellulose.
Non Actives: Magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide; tablet coating: vegetable cellulose.
Each tablet provides on average:
|Vitamin B6||20 mg||1429|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
This information is not intended to replace orthodox medical treatment, but is offered as additional, complementary information.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied, nutritional and balanced diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are currently undergoing medical advice, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Refrain from taking the food supplements if adverse reactions occur and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the goods are received without a tamper strip securely in place.