Karoshil x 60 tablets
Wise Owl’s food state supplements are, quite simply, food without the bulk. Our vitamins and minerals are truly natural supplements, made using high quality ingredients, in a whole food matrix. They can provide your body with the levels of nutrients our ancestors consumed, as nature intended.
Wise Owl’s Karoshil provides a unique combination of Siberian ginseng with natural, ‘food state’ multi-nutrients that play a role in normal neurological & cardiac function, along with potentially aiding energy release & muscle cramps.
Suggested dose is 2 tablets daily, so this is 1 month’s supply.
Benefits of Karoshil
Karoshil provides nutrients that play a role in normal neurological & cardiac function. It may help to reduce the various stresses & strains of modern day living.
Karoshil helps to produce & release energy stored from within your cells. It can also help with muscle cramps.
Wise Owl's Karoshil is a unique combination of Siberian ginseng with food state multi-nutrients. 'Food State' nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found they are significantly better absorbed, longer retained & better used than standard chemical supplements.
Wise Owl's Karoshil supplement may help:
Lactic acid accumulation
Reduce harmful free radicals
2 tablets taken daily should give you 1 month's supply. Click below to read more about how our Karoshil supplement works & how it may help you...
Karoshil provides nutrients that play a role in normal neurological and cardiac function and may help to reduce the various stress and strains of modern day living.
- Karoshil is a unique combination of Food State multi-nutrients with specific herbs and phosphorylated glucose which are important to the nervous system.
- It helps to produce and release energy stored from within your cells. In addition, it may help to avoid the production and accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles, thereby preventing the formation of cramps.
- It may have the effect of helping you think better, have better concentration, have better self esteem and enable you to relax.
- Karoshil incorporates additional phosphorylated food state antioxidants. Antioxidants* help reduce harmful free radicals which have the potential to damage cells. (*Antioxidants bind to free radicals to remove their potential damage to the body.)
Why Choose Wise Owl Karoshil?
The Wise Owl Karoshil provides nutrients in a 'Food State' which means they will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found they:
- Are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements.
- Do not need to be taken with food as it contains all of the necessary food factors needed for absorption.
- Nourish whichever part of the body they are needed.
- Have no known allergic reactions.
- Are suitable for vegans/vegetarians.
Recommended Daily Intake: Adults - Two tablets daily with breakfast; children under 12 years old - one tablet.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
- live yeast
- added sugars
Product Ingredients: Eleutherococcus extract (eleutherococcus senticosus); yeast concentrate* providing niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, vitamin B6, thiamin, zinc, folic acid, selenium, vitamin B12 grown on a culture medium enriched with phosphoproteins et monosaccharides (beetroot extract), calcium.
Product Non-Actives: magnesium stearate, vegetable cellulose, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, tablet coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
*Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
Yeast Saccharomyces cerevisae grown on a medium enriched with vitamins and mineral 674.4 mg
Yeast Saccharomyces cerevisae grown on a medium enriched with phosphoproteins and monosaccharides 258.2 mg
Extract of Eleutherococcus 66.9 mg
Two tablets provide on average:
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.88 mg||80%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.6 mg||114.2%|
|Vitamin B3 (PP) (Nicotinamide)||14.2 mg||88.8%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||3.3 mg||55%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||1.4 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic acid)||200 µg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||1.1 µg||44%|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
This information is not intended to replace orthodox medical treatment, but is offered as additional, complementary information.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied, nutritional and balanced diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are currently undergoing medical advice, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Refrain from taking the food supplements if adverse reactions occur and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the goods are received without a tamper strip securely in place.