Zinc & Copper – 15mg/1mg x 60 tablets (Food State)
Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body. Wise Owl’s zinc & copper supplement is presented to the body in a natural food state, which is gentle & well absorbed.
Wise Owl’s Zinc & Copper Supplement may help with:
- Immune system
- Bone health
- Growth & human development
- Skin health
- Vitamin absorption & actions
- Nail health
Suggested dose is 1 tablet daily, so this is a 2 month supply.
Possible Benefits of Zinc and Copper
Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body, being present in all tissues. In a world where our soil is between 55 & 85% less nutrient dense than it was 60 years ago, zinc supplements can have a noticeably beneficial effect on your day to day health.
Wise Owl's Zinc supplement is combined with copper to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage, as zinc & copper compete for the same absorption sites.
Our Zinc & Copper supplement is presented to the body in a food base; a native & friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. Thus it is a gentle & well absorbed supplement complete with amino acids & nutrient carriers from the associated culture.
Wise Owl's Zinc & Copper Supplement may help with:
Growth & human development
Vitamin absorption & actions
1 tablet taken daily should give you around 2 months' supply. Click below to read more...
Food State Zinc and Copper Tablets
- Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body, being present in all tissues.
- Zinc has a wide variety of functions including growth and human development, the healthy functioning of the immune system, and the maintenance of healthy skin, hair, nails and bone.
- Zinc is also related to the normal absorption and actions of vitamins, especially the B-complex.
- Food State Zinc and Copper is presented to the body in a food base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. Thus it is a gentle and well absorbed supplement complete with amino acids and nutrient carriers from the associated culture.
- Food State Zinc supplement is combined with copper to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage. Zinc and copper compete for the same absorption sites, and an excess of Zinc can ultimately cause a copper deficiency.
- This supplement is free from live yeast.
Wise Owl's Food State products really can be classed as a truly 'natural' supplement.
Non GMO & Free From:
- live yeast
- added sugars
- colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Product Ingredients: Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing zinc and copper; vegetable stearic acid, tablet coating: vegetable cellulose.
Product Non-Actives: Vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
Each tablet provides on average:
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
This information is not intended to replace orthodox medical treatment, but is offered as additional, complementary information.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied, nutritional and balanced diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are currently undergoing medical advice, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Refrain from taking the food supplements if adverse reactions occur and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the goods are received without a tamper strip securely in place.