Kelp – 400mg x 60 capsules
Wise Owl’s Kelp is iodine rich & contains a broad spectrum of minerals, trace elements, micro-nutrients, vitamins, prebiotics & carotenoids.
Wise Owl’s Kelp supplement may help:
- Thyroid function
- Thyroid hormone production
- Metabolic rate
- Cognitive function
- Nervous system
- Healthy skin
- Children’s growth
1 capsule taken daily should give you 2 months’ supply.
Benefits of using Kelp
Wise Owl's Kelp supplement contains 3 species of wild bladderwrack (type of seaweed). It is iodine rich & contains a broad spectrum of minerals, trace elements, micro-nutrients, vitamins, prebiotics & carotenoids.
Iodine contributes to normal thyroid function & the normal production of thyroid hormones, which help keep cells & the metabolic rate healthy. Kelp also has natural antioxidant properties, with carotenoids, flavonoids & alkaloids helping to fight against harmful free radicals.
Iodine cannot be stored by the body for a long period & it must be obtained regularly via the diet or supplements.
Wise Owl's Kelp supplement is free from all pollutants. It is from a sustainable & clean supply of kelp.
Wise Owl's Kelp supplement may help:
|Thyroid function||Thyroid hormone production|
|Metabolic rate||Cognitive function|
|Nervous system||Healthy skin|
1 capsule taken daily should give you 2 months' supply. Click below to read more...
- Our Kelp supplement contains 3 species of wild bladderwrack (the type of seaweed).
- It is iodine rich and also contains a broad spectrum of minerals, trace elements, micro-nutrients, vitamins, prebiotics and carotenoids.
- Each gluten free capsule provides 400mg of Kelp yielding 280µg iodine.
- Free from all pollutants.
- From a sustainable and clean supply of kelp.
- The mineral iodine helps make the thyroid hormones. These hormones help keep cells and the metabolic rate healthy.
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
- Suitable iodine levels are important in preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding as the nutrient supports the baby’s future neural development.
- Iodine cannot be stored by the body for a long period and it must be obtained regularly via the diet or supplements.
- Amongst various recognised functions iodine contributes to normal cognitive function and to normal functioning of the nervous system.
Iodine contributes to:
- normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
- normal cognitive and neurological function.
- normal energy yielding metabolism.
- maintenance of normal skin.
- normal growth of children.
- normal functioning of the nervous system.
Suggested Intake: 1 capsule daily or as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Men, women and the elderly, including vegetarians and vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking this product. Kelp is not suitable for children.
Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
- live yeast
- added sugars
- colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Ingredients: Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum, capsule shell: vegetable cellulose.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose.
Each capsule provides on average:
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
* No NRV
This information is not intended to replace orthodox medical treatment, but is offered as additional, complementary information.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied, nutritional and balanced diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are currently undergoing medical advice, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Refrain from taking the food supplements if adverse reactions occur and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the goods are received without a tamper strip securely in place.