Bromelain 100mg x 60 tablets
Wise Owl’s food state supplements are, quite simply, food without the bulk. Our vitamins and minerals are truly natural supplements, made using high quality ingredients, in a whole food matrix. They can provide your body with the levels of nutrients our ancestors consumed, as nature intended.
Bromelain’s potent anti-inflammatory actions may help to relieve the pain & inflammation from sprains, injuries, arthritis, surgery & sinusitis.
Suggested dose is 1 to 2 tablets daily, so this is 1 – 2 months’ supply.
Benefits of Bromelain
Bromelain's potent anti-inflammatory actions may help to relieve the pain & inflammation from sprains, injuries, arthritis, surgery & sinusitis.
Bromelain is an enzyme complex involved in protein metabolism & is obtained from the stem of pineapples.
Our Bromelain supplement comprises 100mg of Bromelain, from pineapple, per tablet. As with many of our supplements, it is non-GMO & is free from wheat, yeast, soy, lactose, colourings, flavourings & preservatives. It is suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
Bromelain supplements may help:
Pain from inflammation
1 to 2 tablets taken once a day should give you 1 - 2 months' supply. Click below to read more about how our Bromelain supplement works & how it may help you...
Bromelain is a group of protein-digesting enzymes obtained from the stem of pineapples.
Its potent anti-inflammatory actions may help to relieve the pain and inflammation from sprains, injuries, arthritis, surgery and sinusitis.
- Bromelain is an enzyme complex involved in protein metabolism - a protease.
- Enzymes are biological catalysts involved in optimising the speed of processes throughout the body.
- The enzyme involved in fat digestion is called lipase, and the enzyme involved with starch digestion is called amylase.
- This is only a tiny proportion of the different enzyme types that are constantly active in the body, all of which are important in helping maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Bromelain is not a single structure, but a composite of various enzymes, all involved with protein synthesis and all originating from pineapple.
- Our Bromelain supplement comprises 100mg of Bromelain, from pineapple, per tablet.
Recommended Intake: 1 - 2 tablets away from meals or as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: This product is not suitable for people with gastritis, colitis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; soy, lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
- live yeast
- added sugars
- colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Product Ingredients: Bromelain, acacia gum, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
Product Non-Actives: Acacia gum, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
Each tablet provides:
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
* No NRV
This information is not intended to replace orthodox medical treatment, but is offered as additional, complementary information.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied, nutritional and balanced diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are currently undergoing medical advice, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Refrain from taking the food supplements if adverse reactions occur and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the goods are received without a tamper strip securely in place.