Niacin: Vitamin B3 – 50mg x 60 tablets (Food State)
Wise Owl’s food state supplements are, quite simply, food without the bulk. Our vitamins and minerals are truly natural supplements, made using high quality ingredients, in a whole food matrix. They can provide your body with the levels of nutrients our ancestors consumed, as nature intended.
Wise Owl’s ‘Food State’ Niacin (Vitamin B3) is made using high quality, whole food ingredients. Combined in a food base of ”lactobacillus bulgaricus”, it gives superior absorption, utilisation & is gentle on the tummy.
Suggested dose is 1-3 tablets daily, so this is a 20 to 60 day supply.
Possible Benefits of Niacin
Wise Owl's natural Niacin tablets are a 'food state' supplement, made using high quality, whole food ingredients. They are free from nicotinic acid which can cause flushing in some people.
Our Niacin supplement is combined in a food base of "lactobacillus bulgaricus", to give superior absorption, utilisation & is gentle on the tummy.
Niacin (Vitamin B3) is vital for the proper activity of the nervous system & for the formation & maintenance of healthy skin, tongue & digestive system tissue. A recent study has shown that Vitamin B3 may help prevent miscarriages & birth defects (BBC News).
Niacin acts as a co-enzyme thus assisting in the breakdown & utilisation of proteins, fats & carbohydrates.
Niacin supplements may help with:
Digestive system tissue
Breakdown of proteins, fats & carbohydrates
1 tablet taken 1 to 3 times a day should give you 20 - 60 days' supply. Click below to read more about how our Food State Niacin supplement works & how it may help you...
Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Niacin acts as a co-enzyme thus assisting in the breakdown and utilisation of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) is part of the B-Complex Vitamins.
- Our Food State Niacin tablets are free from nicotinic acid which can cause flushing in some people.
- This Food State supplement comprises 50mg of Niacin per tablet (312% of UK RDA).
- This supplement comprises a food base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to helps give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients.
Niacin (Vitamin B3) provides a role in:
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contribution to normal psychological functions.
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes.
- Normal function of the nervous system.
- This supplement is beneficially combined in a probiotic base.
- This supplement is suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly.
Recommended Intake: 1 tablet before a meal, up to 3 times a day, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Non GMO & Free From:
- live yeast
- added sugars
- colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Product Ingredients: Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing niacin (niacinamide); vegetable stearic acid.
Product Non-Actives: Vegetable stearic acid.
Each tablet provides on average:
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
This information is not intended to replace orthodox medical treatment, but is offered as additional, complementary information.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied, nutritional and balanced diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are currently undergoing medical advice, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Refrain from taking the food supplements if adverse reactions occur and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the goods are received without a tamper strip securely in place.