Iron 5mg elemental and Molybdenum 10mcg elemental x 60 capsules (Food State)
Wise Owl’s food state supplements are, quite simply, food without the bulk. Our vitamins and minerals are truly natural supplements, made using high quality ingredients, in a whole food matrix. They can provide your body with the levels of nutrients our ancestors consumed, as nature intended.
Wise Owl’s Iron supplement includes Molybdenum – vital for iron utilisation. Made using whole food ingredients, so utilised by the body more effectively. ‘Food State’ Iron is a gentle, non-constipating & well absorbed supplement.
Suggested dose is 1 capsule daily, so this is 2 months’ supply.
Iron and Molybdenum Benefits
Iron is the most abundant mineral in the blood. Molybdenum positively affects the transportation & release of iron in our bodies. The major function of iron is to combine with protein & copper in making haemoglobin.
Wise Owl's Iron supplement includes Molybdenum - vital for iron utilisation. Made using whole food ingredients, so utilised by the body more effectively. 'Food State' Iron is a gentle, non-constipating & well absorbed supplement.
In a world where our soil is between 55 & 85% less nutrient dense than it was 60 years ago, supplements can have a noticeably beneficial effect on your day to day health.
Wise Owl's Iron supplement may help:
Red blood cells &
Growth in children
Resistance to stress
1 caspule taken daily should give you 2 months' supply. Click below to read more about Wise Owl's Iron supplement...
Food State Iron is a gentle, non-constipating and well absorbed supplement.
- Iron is the most abundant mineral in the blood.
- The major function of iron is to combine with protein and copper in making haemoglobin.
- Molybdenum positively affect the transportation and release of iron in our bodies.
- We have included 10µg of Molybdenum in this supplement because it is a vital part of the enzyme responsible for iron utilisation.
- Iron provides numerous beneficial roles in maintaining wellbeing including enhancing the immune system, energy production, growth in children and resistance to stress and disease.
- Also involved in respiration as it carries oxygen to all the body cells and is essential for the oxidation of fatty acids.
- And is found in the brain as a co-factor in the synthesis of serotonin, dopamine and noradrenalin, which are known to regulate behaviour.
Iron provides a role in:
- Formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Iron can contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Contribution to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Contributes to normal cell division.
Recommended Intake: One capsule daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: It is not recommended that men and post-menopausal women supplement with iron unless recommended to do so by a doctor or practitioner. Iron, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Non GMO & Free From: live yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added sugars, colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
- live yeast
- added sugars
- colouring, flavouring & preservatives.
Product Ingredients: Mineral enhanced yeast* providing iron and molybdenum; vegetable cellulose.
Product Non-Actives: vegetable cellulose.
*Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
Each capsule provides on average:
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
This information is not intended to replace orthodox medical treatment, but is offered as additional, complementary information.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied, nutritional and balanced diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or are currently undergoing medical advice, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Refrain from taking the food supplements if adverse reactions occur and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the goods are received without a tamper strip securely in place.