This whole food supplement contains all essential B vitamins including:
- B1 (thiamine) – Named because it was the first B vitamin that was discovered, vitamin B1 helps the body turn food into energy.
- B2 (riboflavin) – Involved in many functions of the body, riboflavin is required for cell growth.
- B3 (niacin) – Niacin helps our body breakdown proteins, fats and carbohydrates, covering them into usable energy. For more detail, see our Vitamin B3 Supplements
- B5 (pantothenic acid) – Pantothenic acid may help with mental focus and energy. For more detail, see our Vitamin B5 supplements.
- B6 (pyridoxine) – Known for supporting our nervous system and helping to combat tiredness and fatigue. For more detail, see our Vitamin B65 supplements.
- B7 (biotin) – Another B vitamin that helps our body metabolize proteins, fats and carbs – converting them into usable energy.
- B9 (folic acid) – Promoting the production of healthy red blood cells, helping to fight against tiredness and fatigue.
- B12 – Understood to boost energy, memory and focus.