Digestive & Cleanse
When the gut's balance of ‘good’ bacteria & ‘bad’ bacteria fall out of equilibrium, health issues may occur. The digestive system can be easily upset due to a unhealthy diet, stress, antibiotics & travel. Under these conditions candida fungus can quickly overrun the good bacteria.
Wise Owl's digestive & cleanse supplements may help many digestive complaints, including bloating, indigestion, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, fatigue, sugar cravings & vitamin absorption.
Wise Owl’s vitamins and minerals are truly natural supplements made using high quality ingredients, in a whole food matrix. They can provide your body with the levels of nutrients our ancestors consumed, as nature intended. Because they are made from real food, your body is able to absorb and use the active nutrients much more efficiently.
Probiotic E505 consists of 8 friendly bacteria along with a beneficial prebiotic. It is in powder form rather than a capsule, so the good bacteria are rehydrated in water, back to their most active growth phase, rather than in the acidic environment of the stomach as a capsule would.
Caprylic Acid has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal & anti-inflammatory properties & acts as a natural yeast-fighting agent. It contains eleven beneficial substances which may help restore your natural balance of native live bacteria for a healthy gastro-intestinal tract.
Digestive Duo Health Pack contains both the above products, Probiotic E505 & Caprylic Acid with a 10% discount.
Bromelain is an enzyme complex involved in protein metabolism - a protease. It is also a potent anti-inflammatory.
Our guts micro flora is made up of both good and bad bacteria and many of us have problems with our digestive systems. The digestive system can be easily upset due to a unhealthy diet, stress, antibiotics and travel.
Under these conditions candida fungus can quickly overrun the good bacteria. This can lead to discomfort and unpleasant symptoms in our stomach.
A healthy gut needs a positive balance of good bacteria, such as Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli. When the balance of ‘good’ bacteria and ‘bad’ bacteria fall out of equilibrium health issues may occur.
The following list highlights some of the reasons why the levels of beneficial bacteria may decline:
- The friendly bacteria may naturally age and lose its vitality
- Smoking, alcohol and stress
- A diet high in meats and fats, because they take so long to break down in the body, promotes the growth of the harmful putrefying bacteria.
- The use of antibiotics, they indiscriminately destroy both ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria. This allows virulent strains of harmful micro-organisms to develop within the body.
- Constipation allows ‘bad’ bacteria to stay within the body longer and proliferate.
- Disruption to the acid/alkaline balance of the bowels can reduce the growth of beneficial bacteria living in the intestines.
- High acid foods intake
Probiotics are not only known to defend our body, they have other functions that help in maintaining our health.
- Break down food for digestion.
- Produce the lactase enzyme, which assists in digesting the milk sugar.
- Produce vitamins in the intestinal tract.
- Change the acidic environment, making the conditions less desirable in the intestine for harmful organisms.
The Purpose of Wise Owl Probiotic E505
- It promotes gut health and good general digestive health promoting faster digestion and a feeling of well–being.
- Helps to support the body’s natural immune system.
- Helps to protect against harmful bacteria , viruses and fungi
- Helps to discourage the growth of bad bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella
- Helps to protest against candida overgrowth and yeast infections
- Helps to prevent and correct constipation, diaorrhea, irritable bowel syndrome and other digestive tract dysfunctions.
- Assists in the natural functioning of the digestive process
- Provides a source of nutrients which include vitamins such as B7,B12 and vitamin K
- Beneficial bacteria can help alleviate some of the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Beneficial bacteria help to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs).
All information contained on this website is for information only and should not be used to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease, health or medical condition. The products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any health or medical condition.
Do not exceed stated dose or use with prescribed medication unless advise by a doctor or medical practitioner.
**Keep out of reach of children